The new 8-Channel Universal Thermocouple Amplifier Signal Conditioner Module with both Digital and Analog Outputs.
Made in the USA, this compact light weight 8-channel Universal thermocouple amplifier module supports thermocouple types J, K, T, E, N, R, S and B, and is ideal for most any temperature measurement application. With user programable minimum & maximum temperature spans, this amplifier is designed for simple integration to aftermarket ECUs, data loggers, or other electronic devices, requiring a linear 0 to 5 VDC input.
- 8 independent 0 to 5 VDC analog outputs
- Digital Interfaces: USB, CAN, RS232
- Thermocouple input type configurable per channel
- Analog output scale configurable per channel
- Fast response output for dynamic applications
- Internal cold junction compensation
- Downloadable programming software
Setup of the TCA-IND-U-8-A4 Thermocouple Amplifier module is made simple using the included Windows programming software. The Amplifier interfaces with the PC via USB.