This 8 Channel Type K Thermocouple Amplifier Module -- Model TCA-MS-K-8-A4 converts the low output voltage signal from 8 Type K thermocouple probes to 8 independent linearized 0 to 5 VDC output voltages. This output is ideal for interfacing to instrumentation equipment including data loggers, temperature indicators, chart recorders, and controllers. A unique feature of this product is the addition of an onboard single-axis +/- 4g capacitive accelerometer for monitoring vibration or shock to the module.
This signal conditioner is ideal for interfacing to dataloggers, aftermarket ECU's, temperature indicators, chart recorders, controllers, or other instrumentation equipment.
- - Input: (8) Type K Thermocouple
- - Temperature Measuring Range: 0 to +1250°C
- - Accelerometer Measuring Range: +/- 4g
- - Analog Output: (9) 0 to 5 VDC
- - Supply Voltage: 10 to 32 VDC
- - On-board CJC
- - Housing is rated IP 51
- - Compact Size, only 7.0" x 3.5" x 1.6"
- - Includes (8) mini-plug signal input connectors
- - Includes 1m long detachable wiring harness
- - Made in the USA