The GS4200H HYDROGEN pressure transmitter is designed using special titanium alloy measurement cell and wetted parts. Suitability of the material is confirmed following hydrogen compatibility testing based on ISO 1114-2:2017 according to the European Regulations EC 79/2009 and EU 406/2010.The unique Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology provides outstanding performance and gives excellent stability over a wide temperature range.
Standard accuracy is ±0.25% with an over pressure limit of twice the rated pressure range, this together with easy access for re-calibration affirm the excellent design. All models are supplied with integral 1/4" BSP or alternative pressure connections. Optional higher accuracy, outputs and electrical connections are available. The all titanium alloy wetted parts offer unbeatable corrosion resistance.
Available options include ATEX and IECEx approved version for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1) and/or Marine version complying with DNV GL rules for classification of ships, high speed & light craft and DNV GL offshore standards
• Compatible for use within Hydrogen based environment
• Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology for outstanding performance
• Tested to ISO 11114-2:2017 according to EC79/2009 and EU406/2010
• Pressure ranges to 1,500 bar
• Specialist High Strength titanium alloy sensor
• Excellent Corrosion resistance
• High resistance to overpressure and pressure transients
• ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1for mining applications)
• DNV-GL certification available